Monday, November 15, 2010

Blood Beaches own Noah, Sings the BP song with Drew Landry!

WAY TOO COOL!
Great Job Noah!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to interview Noah when I return to the coast. It's time to hear from the kids!



Noah is the son of Lorrie and Bubba   of Blood Beach (video seen below Noah)



















My cousin Elik Gilmore took me to the mouth of the same Little Bayou shown in the video below and taught me to cast net for Mullet.
I remember it being lush and green with marsh grass and small trees. BP oil came ashore and changed it forever.

BLOOD BEACH, Ocean Springs Mississippi

1 comment:

  1. Great article and helpful tips. It’s nice to see that people still take the time to teach others by offering free advice and information. That’s what keeps ‘em coming back!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep comments free of vulgarity. Your message will be deleted if not.
This thing is vulgar by it's self.