Tuesday, September 14, 2010

LAST POST! for a while.

LAST POST!
for a while.

 

 

  

I will check into the hospital in the morning for surgery to correct nerve damage in my right arm. It has been coming on for a while now and is causing loss of muscle mass and control over my hand. As a photographer, I must do what I can to stop the progress of the damage.

No real guarantees that it will ever completely recover but the procedure will stop it from getting worse.

I will be back ASAP and get back to the business of busting polluters and covering the BP Silck.

Thank you all for your support. I promise I will be back soon.

Stay Tuned!

 

8 comments:

  1. I send whatever blessings I can for your right arm, and for the wonderful work you do to protect and continue life on this planet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care John. Looking to your return.
    ED

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopes for a quick recovery. We need you and more like you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Speedy recovery John and thanks for all your work.

    With any luck the truth will get heard and it will all be worth it. If not, at least we have beer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that everything goes well with your surgery.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep comments free of vulgarity. Your message will be deleted if not.
This thing is vulgar by it's self.